Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks
Welcome --thank you for visiting our website. We'll will keep you updated here with the latest news and events!
Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks (VEV) is a not-for-profit incorporated association with a strong commitment to:
• Promoting the performing arts within our community.
• Educating and encouraging standards of excellence in singing and performance.
• Creating opportunities for people with disabilities to be included in our programs and performances.
• Providing affordable entertainment for our community in ways which reflect community values.
• Fostering, creating and promoting opportunities for the community to attend and participate in musical performances and events.
VEV has a combined average annual membership of 90 members, and consists of two professionally managed teaching and performance ensembles - Voiceworks and VoiceworksPLUS
- Christmas in July concert 22nd June 2022 Voiceworks Invites you to join them for CHRISTMAS IN JULY, a truly inspiring Concert to celebrate the Silly Season long before it arrives, followed by a heartwarming Christmas Dinner. YUM! WHEN Sunday July 3, 2022 4:00pm Concert 6:00pm Christmas Dinner WHERE Shenton Park Community Centre... ... more
- Vale Valerie Melrose 4th May 2022 Valerie passed away earlier today. Valerie had been suffering from leukemia for some time and this had forced her to stop attending choir in October 2021. ... more
- Removal of COVID Restrictions 29th April 2022 Following advice from the City of Subiaco, we are pleased to announce that from Friday 29 April masks will no longer be required to be worn inside the Community Centre. ... more