Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks
Welcome --thank you for visiting our website. We'll will keep you updated here with the latest news and events!
Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks (VEV) is a not-for-profit incorporated association with a strong commitment to:
• Promoting the performing arts within our community.
• Educating and encouraging standards of excellence in singing and performance.
• Creating opportunities for people with disabilities to be included in our programs and performances.
• Providing affordable entertainment for our community in ways which reflect community values.
• Fostering, creating and promoting opportunities for the community to attend and participate in musical performances and events.
VEV has a combined average annual membership of 90 members, and consists of two professionally managed teaching and performance ensembles - Voiceworks and VoiceworksPLUS
- Vale Valerie Melrose 4th May 2022 Valerie passed away earlier today. Valerie had been suffering from leukemia for some time and this had forced her to stop attending choir in October 2021. ... more
- Removal of COVID Restrictions 29th April 2022 Following advice from the City of Subiaco, we are pleased to announce that from Friday 29 April masks will no longer be required to be worn inside the Community Centre. ... more
- VEV end of term one workshop performance 13th April 2022 The workshop was very successful and gave everyone a taste of what is required for a public performance. It is a showcase for individual choir members and small groups to show their talent, combinining performances of several numbers by Voiceworks and by VoiceworksPLUS, including performances by a d... ... more