Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks
Welcome to Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks
Thank you for visiting our website. We'll will keep you updated here with the latest news and events!
Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks (VEV) is a not-for-profit incorporated association with a strong commitment to:
• Promoting the performing arts within our community.
• Educating and encouraging standards of excellence in singing and performance.
• Creating opportunities for people with disabilities to be included in our programs and performances.
• Providing affordable entertainment for our community in ways which reflect community values.
• Fostering, creating and promoting opportunities for the community to attend and participate in musical performances and events.
VEV has a combined average annual membership of 90 members, and consists of two professionally managed teaching and performance ensembles - Voiceworks and VoiceworksPLUS
- VEV show: Holding out for a hero 9th December 2021 The three performances on Friday 3 Dec and Saturday 4 Dec were sold out to very appreciative audiences. VEV performers, dressed in red and blue as super-heroes, re-created heroes such as Spiderman and dastardly villains such as the demon barber Sweeney Todd, and Mack the knife. Disney heroes were ig... ... more
- VW+ Carols in the Park 9th December 2021 The year came to a close on a balmy (some say Hot–hot-hot) evening at lake Jualbup rotunda in Shenton park. VoiceworksPLUS, accompanied by entertainer Robert Graham on keyboard and director Maggie Wilde-West, sang and performed a range of Christmas numbers to a very appreciative audience of about 3... ... more
- Voiceworks Joke Night 4th November 2021 The inaugural VEV Joke Night fundraiser on Monday 1 November was a hilarious success overseen by MC Fred Fairthorne. Over 220 people competed in the Joke and silly hat competitions, whilst enjoying the food at Cambridge Forum food court and entertainment by keyboard wizard Robert Graham, plus 3 song... ... more