Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks
Welcome --thank you for visiting our website. We'll will keep you updated here with the latest news and events!
Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks (VEV) is a not-for-profit incorporated association with a strong commitment to:
• Promoting the performing arts within our community.
• Educating and encouraging standards of excellence in singing and performance.
• Creating opportunities for people with disabilities to be included in our programs and performances.
• Providing affordable entertainment for our community in ways which reflect community values.
• Fostering, creating and promoting opportunities for the community to attend and participate in musical performances and events.
VEV has a combined average annual membership of 90 members, and consists of two professionally managed teaching and performance ensembles - Voiceworks and VoiceworksPLUS
- Phone a Friend 25th September 2022 The VoiceworksPLUS show “Phone a Friend” last Wednesday night was a great success! The capacity audience of around 100 hugely enjoyed the show, which was written by Maggie Wilde West. ... more
- VoiceworksPLUS has talent! 29th July 2022 A fabulous evening show on 27 July at the Shenton Park community centre where VoiceworksPLUS displayed their talent! ... more
- The concert and dinner -Christmas in July 4th July 2022 Although the normal mid-year VEV performance was cancelled, the show went on - as a concert on Sunday 3 July, followed by Christmas dinner! ... more