Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks Inc. (VEV) is a not for profit incorporated association founded in 2005 as the Voiceworks choir. VEV today has a combined average annual membership of more than 70, and is an associate of Western Australia's major choral association Voice Moves (WA Inc)
VEV has evolved into two professionally led show choirs with a strong commitment to:
• Promoting the performing arts within our community.
• Educating and encouraging standards of excellence in singing and performance.
• Creating opportunities for people with disabilities to be included in our programs and performances.
• Providing affordable entertainment for our community in ways which reflect community values.
• Fostering, creating and promoting opportunities for the community to attend and participate in musical performances and events.
In 2013 the VoiceworksPLUS choir, our inclusive performance ensemble designed for people with a disability was added to VEV.
As a not for profit organisation we are grateful for the generous and ongoing support of our sponsors, partner, major donors and the wider community who donate or buy tickets to our shows. If you would like to donate to VEV, click here to donate via our Australian Cultural Foundation campaign * ACFpage
Voiceworks and VoiceworksPLUS are proudly sponsored by:
Our Photo Gallery: