Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks
Welcome to Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks
Thank you for visiting our website. We'll will keep you updated here with the latest news and events!
Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks (VEV) is a not-for-profit incorporated association with a strong commitment to:
• Promoting the performing arts within our community.
• Educating and encouraging standards of excellence in singing and performance.
• Creating opportunities for people with disabilities to be included in our programs and performances.
• Providing affordable entertainment for our community in ways which reflect community values.
• Fostering, creating and promoting opportunities for the community to attend and participate in musical performances and events.
VEV has a combined average annual membership of 90 members, and consists of two professionally managed teaching and performance ensembles - Voiceworks and VoiceworksPLUS
- Carols in the Park. 12th November 2021 VoiceworksPLUS will be performing lots of your favourite Christmas Carols and a few surprises as well, so warm up your vocal cords, pack your folding chairs, some nibbles and drinks and come and join with them to celebrate the festive season. ... more
- Holding Out For A Hero. 10th November 2021 Come and join Vocal Ensemble Voiceworks on a musical journey with some well known Heroes and the odd Villain. Directed by Megan Rundle with guest artist Imogen Rabbitte, with musical direction by Jackson Griggs and accompanied by Robert Graham. ... more
- Voiceworks Joke Night 4th November 2021 The inaugural VEV Joke Night fundraiser on Monday 1 November was a hilarious success overseen by MC Fred Fairthorne. Over 220 people competed in the Joke and silly hat competitions, whilst enjoying the food at Cambridge Forum food court and entertainment by keyboard wizard Robert Graham, plus 3 song... ... more